Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Lump is Gone

Just thought I'd let everyone that reads here know that I'm okay.

The surgery wasn't that bad. I slept all the way to Indy and all the way back. That must have been a long boring trip for Von.

They removed the lump and sent it off for pathology. I'll hear a week from this coming Monday. But the Surgeon says it looks great and she's positive it is nothing to worry about. So I've decided to not worry.

It's such a relief to have it out and gone, and have no more worries. I've been to Indianapolis I don't know how many times over this lump. I've had it for years, but it's had changes, and it was time to have it removed.

I got up the nerve to take the bandages off a bit ago .... and what a great surprise I had when I peeked at the incision. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

It hurts and is very swollen, but that will go away soon, and I'll be as good as new! Now instead of worrying .... I'm planning the rest of my life!

Be Blessed Everyone.