Sunday, February 17, 2008

Carter is ~ Coming Home ~

Carter is coming home Tuesday. Tomorrow I will be taking pictures of him for the last time in the hospital. This picture was taken Thursday.

He no longer has a NG tube. He is taking all bottles like he's starving! He is on NO monitors and is doing fantastic. He even has "fat rolls." All five pounds of him. He's been there for almost seven weeks.

He has a very busy busy day planned for tomorrow. He is being circumsized, doing his carseat challenge and will receive his first Synagis injection for prevention of RSV .... then bright and early Tuesday morning he is out the door! Way to go Carter Joe!

I'm very excited that he's finally ready, but I'm also excited because his first stop after leaving NICU will be to come to Grandma's house for a photo shoot. Instead of having hospital pictures done, I get to do them ... and then I get to show all of you.

Thanks to everyone that has asked and prayed for him.

Be Blessed Everyone.